Thursday, January 10, 2013

Don't leave home without it.
 
Spring is truly just around the corner...snowdrops blooming in the woods.  Today is one of those get ready, it's comimg sun is warming the kitties on the back porch. 
I should be down in my sewing room getting a quilt finished I promised my daughter for her birthday. All it needs is to be assembled.  The blocks are from a project from the Culpeper Quilt Guild about 8 years ago. She found them in a box and said that was just the right throw for the second twin bed.  Then I must start on the doll quilt for January.  I have a great piece of fabric but nothing comes to mind as to what to do with it.  I am going to the pain doctor in Warrenton tomorrow and then I will stop at Kelly Ann's guilt shop and maybe get an idea there. 

1 comment:

  1. What a strange picture! I had to enlarge it so I could see if it really is a... sewing machine head? :-)

    ReplyDelete