Sunday, February 10, 2013

Boston Crier

What union does she belong to?

snow drops 2013

 

     Snow drops sure do remind us that winter is just about over.  I am so glad we did not have the snow they had further north from here.

     Today I am going to start on my "It's all about me"  I have a couple of ideas for that gal.  I did not understand if I am suppose to make an exact replica or just wing it.  Still I will have fun with it.

     Went shopping with daughter Lisa yesterday.  She is busy making  curtains for their new home in Woodstock.  We found some super bargains at curtain and drapery shop just outside Charlottesville.. I found a nice piece for a new bag pattern...hope it doesn't end up in the UFO box.  Where does my time go?  I know those afternoon naps take up some of it.  

     The embroidery-machine is still setting on the shelf unused, not even threaded. I wonder if that was a mistake.  I certainly won't be the first one I have made.  I am not making a list, just too depressing.

    Now off to do the Saturday laundry...great time to play in my sewing room between loads of washing.

2 comments:

  1. I also wonder where the time goes. I wake up and begin my day and it's bedtime before I know it! Nice to see you here, and glad to hear you are out and about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow quilter in New England! I am so happy to hear about the snowdrops and crocuses! That means its coming this way! Best of luck quilting your pretty purple stars! Eileen

    ReplyDelete